Prepare Quotation for Construction:
A Quotation is prepared based on the requirements of your project. Including:
- Description of the work to be performed
- Project plan and preliminary schedule
- Allowances for materials and trade partners and other elements of the project.
- Together we review the items listed and discuss options.
Preparation for construction:
- The Letter of Intent is signed (commitment to use PEGASUS for your project)
- Material and trade partner allowances are confirmed
- The Construction Agreement, permits and construction schedule are prepared
- We sign the Construction Agreement, moving the project from design to construction.
- Construction begins with a pre-construction meeting.
- Project web site is setup to give you on-line access to the schedule, photos, punch lists and project contacts
- Daily communication is established for project status
- Regular meetings are scheduled to review progress
When all phases of the project are complete, our relationship with you continues. We will be available to answer questions and will follow up with you several times during our warranty period.
Our long term success depends on your total satisfaction.